Hi! I've been blog stalking for a couple years now and this week I finally decided to go for it and start my own blog!
I hope you will be able to use some of the ideas I share!
Today I made these "Looking Forward To A Bright Year" gift for my teammates.
I will be part of an 8 person Kindergarten team and am super excited to get to know them!
To make these...
1. Buy something bright to attach the tags to!
I went with these Crayola Pip-squeaks that I found at Dollarama.
2. Download the tags by clicking on the image below.
3. Print your preferred tags on cardstock. I included two types.
The second one uses less colour ink (I know ink is expensive!!)
4. Cut the tags out and punch a hole at the top with a hole puncher.
5. Use some ribbon to attach it to your markers!
I hope you can use this freebie!